Date(s) - 05/09/2019
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Famous Supply - Studio 33
Categories No Categories
Presentation Title: Succession Planning and Value Acceleration
After devoting so much time and effort to building your business, it is imperative that you maximize its value before transitioning to your next life phase. Director David Long, CPA,CVA at Corrigan Krause will help successful business owners like you seize opportunities and avoid pitfalls surrounding complex business transitions.
Did you know that half of all business transitions are unplanned due to the Five Ds: Death, Disability, Divorce, Disagreement and Distress?
Today’s businesses, therefore, must continually maximize value to prepare for transition at any time. Even if you have no plans currently to exit your business, you’ll want to ensure you are making smart decisions today that will prepare you and your company for that eventual transition. This presentation will cover essential business planning issues that are relevant to your business:
- Stage 1: Identify Value – Know what your business is worth and how it compares
- Stage 2: Protect Value – De-risk your business to protect its current value
- Stage 3: Build Value – Implement changes to improve its value
- Stage 4: Harvest Value – Identify exit/succession options and tax efficiencies
- Stage 5: Manage Value – Secure your future income and the lifestyle you desire
Speaker: Megan E. Hiles, Marketing & Business Development Manager
Bookings are closed for this event.